Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have items in Brenda Novak's auction!

One aspect of being a published author I'd been looking forward to for years was being able to donate my work to Brenda Novak's On-line Auction for the Cure of Diabetes. One of my nephews has Type 1 diabetes, so the cause is close to my heart. This year, I've finally arrived!

All the offerings I'm involved in are listed on the Carina Press page. I'm offering a first-chapter critique of a romance novel, I'll be at a networking breakfast at RWA in NYC next month, and my books are on the loaded Kindle and Nook.

While you're there, have a look around. It's not just books and critiques. There's sports memorabilia, jewelry, decor, even Celine Dion tickets (not my thing, but as Wash on Firefly said, "Some people juggle geese").

No comments:

Post a Comment