Monday, July 5, 2010

Pre-order time!

During the years I was writing, submitting manuscripts, and waiting to make my first sale, there were three events I dreamed of. There was The Call, i.e. the day an editor tells you she wants to buy your book, Release Day (when your book hits the shelves, whether virtual or physical)...and an intermediate milestone: Available for Pre-order on Amazon.com

I am delighted to announce that The Sergeant's Lady is available for pre-order in the Kindle Store on the Amazon site.

So if you're a Kindle user, you can order now, and my book will be waiting for you on the morning of August 23. If you're not...well, if you have a Nook or a Sony Reader, you don't need me to tell you how to buy a book for it, and TSL will be available at bn.com, the Carina Press website, and most other places where e-books are sold in due course.

But if you've never bought an e-book before, stay tuned. My next posts will be Why You Should Try E-Books (and not just because of your desire to support my career as an author, though naturally I would consider that a mark of excellent literary taste) and How to Buy an E-Book Without Buying an E-Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment