Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm a cover quote!

Last year Isabel Cooper asked me to read her upcoming debut romance with a view to providing a cover quote. I was happy to do so, and even happier to discover that No Proper Lady is well worth recommending.



The image I was able to download isn't big enough for you to see it, but I'm right there on the bottom of the cover, telling you this book contains "high-stakes magical adventure with wonderful characters and a sexy romance."

It's a time travel story where a woman from a post-apocalyptic future goes back to the Victorian era to try to prevent the events that set the apocalypse in motion, and what I especially appreciated about it is that the fantasy elements were just as strong and well-developed as the romance ones. But if you don't want to take my word for it, Publishers Weekly agrees, and RT Book Reviews gave it 4.5 stars.

No Proper Lady officially releases tomorrow, but it looks like the print version is already shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment