Sunday, October 17, 2010

This week on the blog

Now that my blog has a schedule, I can actually post coming attractions! So here's what to expect this week:

Monday Favorite: My love for the Little House series

Tuesday Guest Post: Carina Press author MJ Fredrick talks about the history that inspired Sunrise Over Texas.

Wednesday Research: I'll talk about how a Georgian-era woman might have addressed her social superior while in the throes of passion...and whether I'll ever make any use of that bit of research.

Friday Finds: I'll probably talk about Bill Bryson's fun At Home, unless I find something else exciting between now and then.

Weekend Writing: Probably what I do when I realize in the middle of a scene I'm drafting that something isn't quite working, since I've had that experience twice in the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment