Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Outfitting my office

Slowly but surely, I continue outfitting my office to be the perfect writer's cave. Today I got these coasters:



Aren't they adorable? I think they add the perfect classy yet whimsical touch to my dark wood desk (which I picked up cheap on Craigslist months ago and love because it looks old-fashioned but has built-in plugs enough that I can charge both laptops, my iPhone, and my Kindle off my desk if I feel so inclined).

My goal is to have the office fully furnished by the end of the year. Next up will be a new desk chair, then a half corkboard, half dry erase board, then a mini file cabinet that looks good with the desk. I also want a print of this Waterloo image (featured on my website) to go with my Celtic cross and my Ichiro picture, and I'll have the best and most "me" office I can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment