Spots at Greater Seattle RWA's annual conference are already filling up fast. Sign up now for great speakers, educational workshops, a chance to pitch to a great slate of editors and agents, and even yours truly giving her first ever conference workshop on how to write like a full-time author when you can't quit your day job:
Emerald City Writers’ Conference
Sponsored by the Greater Seattle Romance Writers of America
Through the many different opportunities the Emerald City Writers’ Conference provides, writers of romance and other fiction genres can improve their tool kit of knowledge, get re-energized and affirmed in their writing, and meet with industry professionals directly involved in acquisition and publishing. If you're serious about moving your writing ahead, this weekend is for you.
October 28-30, 2011 at the Westin Hotel, Bellevue, Washington
Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dianna Love and Sarah Wendell
• Agent and Editor Appointments
• Workshops with noted educators and authors in, Writing life, Career Development, Industry, Submissions, Marketing, Genre specific technical studies, Strategies, Plotting, Dialog,
• Career Planning, and more
• Friday Master Class with Bob Mayer (Add-on)
• “Pitch Fest” Pitch Coaching
• Networking Opportunities
• ECWC Bookfair
• Goody Bags, Raffle Baskets, Door Prizes!
• Saturday Night Masquerade-Themed Costume Party, guests welcome
• Leah Hultenschmidt, Sourcebooks
• Angela James, Carina Press
• Tera Kleinfelter, Samhain Publishing
• Esi Sogah, Avon/Harper Collins
• Junessa Viloria, Ballantine Books/Random House
• Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyon Literary Agency
• Suzie Townsend, FinePrint Literary Management
• Melissa Jeglinski, The Knight Agency
For more information, click here.